Thursday, April 18, 2013

I have joined Bloglovin'


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi blogging friends,

Did you know that Google Reader is ending in July?   I am sure that most of you would know by now and many other Bloggers have recommended Bloglovin' to me - which is another type of 'Reader'.  I looked into it and only heard great things so thought I would give it a whirl.  It seems very user friendly and you can import all the blogs that you follow in Google Reader straight into Bloglovin' - all in one simple easy step:  only took me a few minutes and thankfully, there was nothing difficult or technical about it.

Of course, if you are new to my blog, I would love you to add my blog to Bloglovin' so that you can stay updated with my posts.

I have also provided a button at the top left-hand side of my sidebar which you can click on to follow me.

Any questions?  Please feel free to leave a comment below.

Jocelyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...