Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hero Arts Merry Christmas Trees


Hi blogging friends Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

I am back today with a Christmas card that I made for my Godfather and his partner.



Both the trees and sentiment are from a Hero Arts clear set called:  Merry Christmas Trees and were stamped using Colorbox Sapphire Silk pigment ink and heat-set with Satin Pearl embossing powder.  I hand-cut them, popped the trees up on dimensionals (note: the one on the RHS is up slightly higher than the LHS tree) then added some tiny Basic Grey red rhinestones.

I diecut some snowflakes and popped them up on dimensionals and added some Kaisercraft red rhinestones to the centres.

By the way, the sentiment is stamped onto the LYB Delightful Collection - blue lace designer paper.

Challenges:

I am entering my card in the following challenge -

Papertake Weekly Challenge - I'm dreaming of a (your fave colour) Christmas where you have to make a Christmas card or project in your favourite colour scheme.  My favourite colour scheme at the moment (which you will have noticed by some of my most recent posts) is teal, white and red.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Hero Arts Merry Christmas Trees clear set

Ink:  Colorbox Sapphire Silk pigment

Designer paper:  SEI Glitzmas - Frosty the Snowflake, Little Yellow Bicycle - Delightful Collection - D-110 Blue Lace

Accessories:  Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things 'Let it Snowflake' Die-namics dies, satin pearl embossing powder, heat-gun, Basic Grey + Kaisercraft red rhinestones, dimensionals, cardstock:  white

9 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Jocelyn, This is the most beautiful card!! I too adore those colours - that blue is a lovely shade! All very gorgeous!!

Robyn said...

I just love it Jo!

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, great colours and I love those trees :o)
Jackie xx

Merry said...

Really love this colour combo for Christmas...great card.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous make Jo! Love that paper.
xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Love this card Jobear and you are being very productive there - well done! Shaz in oz.x

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jocelyn! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again :)

Anita said...

Lovely card and I really like the blue/white combo - looks so cold and frosty :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...